internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Reminder: UPA meeting 10/17

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Laughlin <jason AT jasonlaughlin.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Reminder: UPA meeting 10/17
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:31:16 -0400

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

On Oct 13, 2005, at 10:22 PM, Craig Duncan wrote:

Just a suggestion, but you may wish to provide a line that tells
everyone what UPA stands for and perhaps some canned blurb or links to
the UPA home page to help folks like me get informed about who and what you are.

Same here. I never did figure out what that "UPA" stands for.

I finally looked at the triux.org url included in the message, and the sad little irony is....

The U in UPA apparently is supposed to stand for Usability.

triux.org hosts a blog talking about World Usability Day, and User eXperience. I expect UPA is Usability Professionals Association or somesuch.

Jason