internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Reminder: UPA meeting 10/17

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Reminder: UPA meeting 10/17
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:03:11 -0400

Yeah, but if it said "IPA" (as in India Pale Ale) I'm sure everyone would have been there...

;)

On Oct 17, 2005, at 9:25 AM, Shea Tisdale wrote:

I wondered the same thing myself...Just what is "UPA" and why would I want
to go. You would think that if you sent out a notice to this list about a
meeting you would also follow the resulting threads to answer questions.
But I guess this was just a spam...

- Shea Tisdale