internetworkers - [internetworkers] Kyocera Palm Phone 7135

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Kyocera Palm Phone 7135
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:30:41 -0400

Hey, if anyone's interested in palm phones, I just upgraded to the Kyocera 7135 and as far as I'm concerned its head and shoulders above the Treo's, and it was free (with rebate) for switching to Alltel.

http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/7135-smartphone/

The screen size is a tradeoff between being big enough to run palm applications without making the phone too big. Its a flip phone with the viewing area on the top, and the graffiti area on the bottom. There's no keypad, which was also high on my list of features.

You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe. - J. Michael Straczynski