internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Cheap but good non-profit web hosting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Cheap but good non-profit web hosting?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:18:51 -0400

childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov wrote:

I know this has been discussed before, but I could only find one or two
specific mentions in the archives.... I'm seeking recommendations for a
cheap but good web hosting provider for a small local nonprofit.

Of course, an obvious idea is rtpnet.org. Judy Hallman is on the
list and will probably respond.

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.