internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] keyboard for mac mini?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: John Beimler <john AT radiomind.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] keyboard for mac mini?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:59:16 -0400

Greg Brown wrote:

I'm still searcing for a IBM Model M "clicky" keyboard that has been
converted to USB and works with the Mac.

Mine works fine with the PS/2 -> USB converter I picked up at stay online. Of course my Model M has the smaller keyboard attachement, but I'm sure with the proper number of converters, most Model M's would hook up just fine.

Peace.

john