internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] keyboard for mac mini?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Karches <tkarches AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] keyboard for mac mini?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:24:15 -0400

On 7/25/05, Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT entuend.com> wrote:
> I just purchased a new mac mini which I am am very excited about and I
> wish to buy a new keyboard for it but have yet to find the perfect one.
> The closest in design that I like is the Logitech diNovo (*
> http://tinyurl.com/7xoh6* ), but only seems to be supported under WinX
> and only comes in a packaged set with a mouse. What I like about this
> design is the detachment of the number pad.
>
> So, does anyone have any good suggestions?

Some folks at work like the Happy Hacking Keyboard :

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/pfuca-store/haphackeylit1.html

The number pad is not detachable because there isn't one.

I personally use an Acer Ergo keyboard :

http://www.speedy3d.com/reviews/acer_ergo61/index.shtml

whose detachable num keypad is sitting in a box under my desk. It is
connected into my KVM via a PS2 to USB adapter. I don't know if you
can still buy them.

Tom
--
Tom Karches