internetworkers - [internetworkers] keyboard for mac mini?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] keyboard for mac mini?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:11:51 -0400

I just purchased a new mac mini which I am am very excited about and I
wish to buy a new keyboard for it but have yet to find the perfect one.
The closest in design that I like is the Logitech diNovo (*
http://tinyurl.com/7xoh6* ), but only seems to be supported under WinX
and only comes in a packaged set with a mouse. What I like about this
design is the detachment of the number pad.

So, does anyone have any good suggestions?

Craig