internetworkers - [internetworkers] NC Nonprofit Technology Survey

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Warren Fuson <warrenfuson AT techaction.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] NC Nonprofit Technology Survey
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:01:30 -0400

To Internetworkers:

If you work with nonprofit organizations, please encourage them to complete the NC Nonprofit Technology Survey and help them with it. The survey is being distributed state-wide and the results will be used to help improve our service offerings to nonprofits.

The survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete, and we suggest
that it be answered by the person in the nonprofit organization most familiar with its technology.

At this time, the survey will end on July 30, 2005.

Please click on the following link to access the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=484341025946

If you have any questions, please contact:
Warren Fuson <warrenfuson AT techaction.org>, Executive Director, Technology Action Group, Inc., 919-878-0763 x232.

The survey is spearheaded by Techaction and is being conducted in partnership with NC Center for NonProfits, NetCorps, Carolina Computer Action Center, NPower Charlotte Region, RTPnet, and Mountain Area Information Network. We are anxious to get a very high rate of response.

Warren has prepared a sample letter below to send by e-mail to all of your nonprofit clients asking them to complete the survey.

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)
----------------------------------

Sample letter to send to your clients:

Dear ,

In partnership with NC Center for NonProfits and other nonprofit
technology service providers throughout the state of North Carolina, we
are sponsoring a survey designed to help us assess and meet your
technology needs. The survey is being distributed state-wide and the
results will be used to help us improve our service offerings to you.

The survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete, and we suggest
that it be answered by the person in your organization most familiar
with your technology.

Please click on the following link to access the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=484341025946

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your participation!!

Sincerely,