internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Deck Repair/Deck Installation?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Deck Repair/Deck Installation?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:06:27 -0400

On Jul 5, 2005, at 4:15 PM, Calvin Powers wrote:

Howdy all,

I'm looking for a recommendatin for a company/person in the business of repairing decks and/or designing/installing new ones. Anyone had a positive experience recently that they'd like to share?

Calvin --

I don't know what these decks cost (probably $100,000) but they are amazing to look at nonetheless. Might give you some ideas to work with.

http://trex.com/

d.m.