internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking for 2 to 3 bed house/condo/townhouse in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Anna-Christina Pautz <anacristina AT earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking for 2 to 3 bed house/condo/townhouse in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:46:46 -0400

Hey Tony --

Your inquiry couldn't have come at a better time! Either for you or for me!! How auspiciously fortuitous!!!

I happen to be aware of one seriously prime piece of Downtown Carrboro real estate. I would say it meets and/or exceeds all of your requirements. 3 bedroom? Check. Beautiful hardwood floors? Check. Sturdy outdoor deck? Check. Within walking distance of all the lovely things C'boro has to offer (like The Weave, Farmer's Market and Phydeaux)? Check. It is even in your price range. You should, like, totally check it out.

http://photo.matusiak.org/house/214Prince/

214 Prince Street Carrboro, NC 27510
If interested, please contact Anna-Christina Pautz (919-260-2187) of Franklin Street Realty (919-929-7174) or anacristina [at] earthlink.net

You can access the MLS listing from the link above. Want more information?

1,000 square feet on .25 acre in Downtown Carrboro
on the J (Jones Ferry Rd.) busline
Built in 1968

* Renovation took place Dec 2001 to Jan 2002 including:
-- all new HVAC system with new ductwork
-- new kitchen (flooring, appliances, cabinetry, lighting)
-- new rear deck
-- new electrical fixtures
-- new house-wide runs for telephone and cable
-- re-painted the whole interior (walls, ceilings and trim)
-- refinished the already perfectly preserved hardwoods (they were under carpet for 30 years)
3 Bedrooms
- master bedroom and office (2nd bedroom) painted within the last 2 months
1 and 1/2 Bathrooms
- custom shelving in both bathrooms
- both bathrooms were painted last year
Nice, Updated Kitchen
Spacious Living Room
Front Porch
Rear Deck (was bleached and re-stained last Fall)
Outdoor Shed
Recently Replenished Gravel Driveway
Fenced Yard with Easy, Yet Attractive Landscaping
- roses bloom each spring!
- http://photo.matusiak.org/features/roses2003/the_roses.html
Partially Floored Attic for Extra Interior Storage Space

Walking Distance to Town
2 Blocks from Farmer's Market
5 Blocks to Open Eye Cafe, Tyler's and Orange County Social Club
6 Blocks to Weaver Street Market, Harris Teeter and Cat's Cradle

Come experience the finest in West Orange urban living!

http://photo.matusiak.org/house/214Prince/