internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking for 2 to 3 bed house/condo/townhouse in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking for 2 to 3 bed house/condo/townhouse in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:37:47 -0400

Tony,

Are you looking to rent or to buy?

I would think that the prime locations near downtown Chapel Hill and
Carrboro will have a "college feel." Is this a bad thing? It has been a few
years since I lived in Chapel Hill, though.

I believe University Mall has gone a bit upscale with A Southern Season as
an anchor store, though it is pretty small for a mall.

David