internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TMobile/SunCom and Sidekick II

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TMobile/SunCom and Sidekick II
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:08:45 -0400

I bunch of the guys in the hip hop scene are sporting them. They are
pretty nice. But no ones uses it as a phone. It's too clumsy for
that and it's apparently cheaper to have data-only service (about
$20). I thought about getting one but I'm waiting to see some of the
nokia's I've been eyeballing up close. The LG phone that cingular has
might be worth checking out, too.

uzoma