internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Everyone Tiger Up?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <pwcory AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Everyone Tiger Up?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 19:34:34 -0400

Alas, I will have to wait for the Tiger experience. I have to use the Cisco VPN software for work, and it doesn't work under Tiger yet. :-(

Paul

On Apr 30, 2005, at 5:50 PM, Scott wrote:

On Apr 30, 2005, at 5:35 PM, Tom Boucher wrote:
I'm lovin the family license though, all three of my machines are tiger-fied now. Other than a weird issue with my Airport dropping IP address from time to time I'm doing good.

While I was cruising the Apple discussion boards for my samba bug I noticed several people are complaining of wireless drop outs under Tiger. Thankfully I'm not seeing the problem here on my 12" 1.5GHz Powerbook between the two WRT54G access points.

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1