internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Everyone Tiger Up?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Everyone Tiger Up?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:32:42 -0400

I just got back from the Apple Store, and there were still people there at
midnight. I dropped in at 11:30pm on the way back to the office :-(

I am going on vacation in the morning, so the Tiger fun will need to wait
until I get back.

David

--
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC : 919.544.0086 : http://www.designhammer.com