internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Web Hosting Recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Karim Nassar <karim AT karimnassar.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Web Hosting Recommendations?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:31:08 -0400

I use Westhost.com, and I am very happy with their products, service, and pricing. I do web development (HTML,PHP,CSS,MySQL,Javascript) on a consulting basis also, and for many of my clients, I've recommended Westhost, and all of them are happy with the choice.

Their support is excellent. You can reach them by phone or email pretty much instantly and talk/email to an actual technician, not just a phone jockey.

I've also been very pleased with their application support... they deploy updates and upgrades to the available site applications on a timely basis and with very little fuss, while leaving the actual upgrade decision to you.

--Karim