internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] blog, blogging, blogged

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bruce" <bruce AT synthesiscreative.com>
  • To: "'Tanner Lovelace'" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] blog, blogging, blogged
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:49:47 -0400

> Why does no one take LJ seriously?

Because "blogging" and "journaling" are completely different things.

I used this as the basis for my answer. "LJ isn't taken seriously" is
one point and your response was that blogging is different than
journaling (which is imbedded in the name of LJ - the platform that
isn't taken seriously)

I apologize (seriously I do) if I made an assumption, but I don't think
it was THAT much of a stretch. The bottom line is that content is king
but format and community contributes. I liked the restaurant analogy.
Gourmet food served at Chucky Cheese may not be taken seriously.
Agreed?

-b

Bruce DeBoer
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Synthesis
112 S. Blount St. Ste. 101
Raleigh, NC 27601
Main: 919-523-6385