internetworkers - [internetworkers] Problem with Adobe

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Problem with Adobe
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:30:39 -0500

Hi Folks,

I've started having trouble opening pdf documents. If they are enclosures,
when I double-click to open them, I get an hourglass for about 10 seconds,
then nothing. If they are on a Web page, the page just freezes. I
downloaded version 7 of acrobat, and have the same problems. I can
uninstall both 5.1 and 7, but just wondered if anyone else was experiencing
this or had had this happen before, what they did to fix it, and if they
ever figured out what caused it

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP