internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] My dad needs some Mac help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] My dad needs some Mac help
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:19:27 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Ian Meyer wrote:
Even shorter than that...
Highlight the text, then go up to the Application's menu (eg: as I write this, Mail) and under "Services" select "Make New Sticky Note"
It'll make a new Stickies note with the highlighted text for its content

Actually in iTerm you can print the selected text with a shortcut. what app is he trying to do it in?