internetworkers - [internetworkers] Shopping Cart Software Recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Shopping Cart Software Recommendations?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:16:27 -0500

I was wondering if anyone on the list had a recommendation for shopping cart software? I'm currently using MIVA Merchant, but since they use their own proprietary language its difficult to integrate with the rest of the site which is in PHP. I'm looking for something with the following features:

Must Have:
* Can integrate either into a PHP or JSP site
* Can do live credit card processing
* Either does or can be modified to do instant software purchases through license keys

The last time I looked at this was in 1999 and I suspect the field has changed quite a bit since then.

Thanks!

michael at czeiszperger dot org | "Kindness knows no shame"
Chapel Hill, NC USA | -- S. Wonder