internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gatherings and more

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@lists.ibiblio.org://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gatherings and more
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:46:56 -0500

On Mar 8, 2005, at 8:25 PM, uzoma nwosu wrote:

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:03:20 -0500, Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net> wrote:
In light of what happened with this month's gathering, I suggest that
we try to nail the next three potential gathering asap.
April - Durham

M&K Jazz Club. The guns only come out after 11pm.

Don't know M & K Jazz Club. Can anyone chime in on this?

This wasn't a serious suggestion. Sadly, I live in Durham but just don't know the hot spots. A personal project for me this year is to stop spending so much time in downtown Raleigh and start getting more downtown Durham time.

MK's Jazz club in Durham has been under recent fire for problems with a gang related shooting and issues of serving booze without a proper permit... a bad joke on my part.

Zogs and the Flying saucer sound good though!

--
Scott