internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Kyocera 7135 (was Re: Treo 600/650) ( was Re: Mac Questions )

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: John Broome <john AT jbroome.dyndns.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Kyocera 7135 (was Re: Treo 600/650) ( was Re: Mac Questions )
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:30:35 -0500

Kim Ashley wrote:

The one drawback I know of is a known issue in which the hot sync with
the computer sometimes doesn't work because it thinks the port is
already in use. It requires a soft reset to fix, about 30 seconds time
loss. This happens to me every 2 weeks or so.

That's funny you should mention that, i have a client with a 7135 and we ran into that same 'port is in use' error when using the cradle. I found this on the kyocera website in case anyone else needs it:

http://tinyurl.com/64m6n

I left him a message with the info, i haven't heard back to see if it worked or not.