internetworkers - [internetworkers] Of Dell and iBooks

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dan Wilson" <sipacate AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Of Dell and iBooks
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:27:43 +0000

Maybe some of you remember my original query.

I was successful in getting Dell to take back their expensive paperweight (Axim x50v). Just gotta send the POS to them in the mail and I'll be all square.

I liked the idea of the iBook and the mobility package. I would like to look further into this. Ideally, someone would sell me a fairly updated iBook with BT and 802.11 for a reasonable price. We'll see. So I am putting the feelers out there.

If anyone has (or knows someone who has) a 12" iBook for sale, please let me know. I am a captive audience. I am in process of organizing an office and if the iBook performs as I need it to, i'd like to standardize the office on Apple Products..........

Thanks again for your help....

dw