internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Govermentdoes is unco...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Govermentdoes is unco...
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:13:22 EST

In a message dated 2/14/05 12:47:42 PM Central Standard Time, shea AT sheatisdale.com writes:
I heard that over 1/3 of the youth polled think that news stories should be
approved by the government before being run.
A really interesting question. I heard the 1 in 3 statistic also and wondered how many people were involved, etc. etc. Apparently quite a few. Here is the link to the study. It makes fairly horrifying reading.John S. and James L. Knight Foundation

Don B.

  • Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Govermentdoes is unco..., DonBartholf, 02/14/2005