internetworkers - [internetworkers] Missed the Bloggers Conference, Dang It!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Steve Steele" <info AT mindbenderstudios.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Missed the Bloggers Conference, Dang It!
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:11:31 -0500

Hey INW

I wasn't able to attend the Bloggers conference.
Anyone care to share the highlights?

Any blogger expert in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel
Hill area interested in meeting over lunch to chat about
introducing blog capabilities into and existing web portal?
I'll buy!

I'd like to get your opinions on the software options,
support/management and any anecdotal stories on
success and failures.

Steve S.