internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Eye Tricks [Was: Image Puzzle]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chris Grindstaff <chris AT gstaff.org>
  • To: Chris Grindstaff <chris AT gstaff.org>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Eye Tricks [Was: Image Puzzle]
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:28:16 -0500

CG> Monday, February 7, 2005, 3:59:24 PM, you wrote:

RS>> Did you figure it out yet? I looked at it over the weekend and didn't get
RS>> past 5 either.

CG> A hint for 5 is to try the puzzle on a laptop. I can give more details
CG> if that doesn't help. I don't want to give it away for others trying.

CG> Chris

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused but I meant 4 was a contrast
trick. 5 is different. A hint for 5 is to remember that you were asked
to use IE by the author when you started the puzzle. Press Ctrl-A
(Select All) when using IE.

The same trick doesn't work in Firefox or Opera, although as Mike
mentioned loading it into your favorite pixel editor is likely to work
too.

Thanks to Ruth Suehle for bringing this to my attention.
Chris
--
Chris Grindstaff | http://gstaff.org