internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] God bless pork!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] God bless pork!
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:56:37 -0500

Why do you consider this pork? I guess we all have our opinions on what
government projects are more important but this hardly seems like golden
toilet seats to me. Is it just because their primary client is the federal
government? There are many companies that only deal with the federal
government but that doesn't equate to wasteful spending.

27/tc_washpost/a28035_2004dec26