internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:07:58 -0500

Thomas Beckett wrote:

I /did/ forget, and thanks for the reminder. Those who are so inclined
can also add:
| What is your quest?

To see the restoration of a limited, Constitutional Republic form
of government in the United States, and to see the day when the
United States is once again hailed as the most free nation in the
world. To live in a nation which emphasizes personal freedom and
personal responsibility, and a government which interferes in the
affairs of individuals to the absolute smallest degree possible.

To meet "Ms. Right", settle down, get married, have kids, live happily ever after, and that whole bit.

To retire with a home at the beach, where I can sit on the deck,
drink coffee, listen to the surf crash, and read.

and:
What is your favorite color?

Carolina Blue, of course! :-)

or, at your own risk:
| "What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow? :-)

I don't know, ask the Spanish Inquisition.

TTYL,

Phil