internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:35:44 -0500

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:29:36 -0500, Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
wrote:
> What is your name?
> Where do you live?
> What do you do?
> What do you /really/ do?

For shame, Thomas... you forgot

What is your quest? :-)

(which should of course be followed by either "What is your favorite
color?" or "What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow? :-)

Anyway, I'll go ahead since I'm already here....

Name: Tanner Lovelace
Live: south Durham
Do: Goof off? Go geocaching? Oh, you mean for a living? I'm a
Software Engineer.
Really do: Goof off, go geocaching, mountain biking, spend time with
my wife and 3 year old son. :-) Oh, and make smart alec remarks on
mailing lists. :-) (I'm also the chairman of the triangle linux users
group.)

Cheers,
Tanner

Oh, yeah, favorite color: blue; average velocity of an unladen
swallow: African or European? :-)