internetworkers - [internetworkers] hirsi ali

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: rua AT mindspring.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] hirsi ali
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 00:43:23 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Pretty interesting article/interview with Hirsi Ali. She's blunt for a
politician, as quotes below illustrate...

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,11576783%255E28737,00.html

"Your own family will chop your head off. In Somalia, if you kill your
daughter, nobody will say that what you have done is wrong; they will say,
'I'm sorry - how horrible for you. It's good that you've now washed the shame
off your family."'

"I did say some good things about Mohammed, but I also said he legalised the
tribal system where the woman is a baby machine; he had nine wives, and one
of them was a nine-year-old. I said he is a perverted tyrant. In the
Netherlands, that is called pedophilia and you would be brought to justice."

Don

  • [internetworkers] hirsi ali, rua, 12/05/2004