internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Chimney Sweep Recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael <michael AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Chimney Sweep Recommendations?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:50:40 -0500 (EST)

What I've read in various consumer guides is that they run from $80 to $120. Most places offer a separate inspection service which is included in the price of a sweeping. The price can go up depending on the circumstance of the chimney, from its height to the slant of the roof to all sorts of things.

The estimate I just got from Carolina Chimney Sweeps was just that: $80 to $120 for an inspection and cleaning.

Thank you to everyone who's recommended someone so far - please feel free to email me more chimney sweep recommendations!

--
Michael Williams "Also, there's a monkey in a diaper with michael AT ibiblio.org a machine gun. I don't understand www.ibiblio.org/michael it at all. But it's on your side."
www.robustmcmanlypants.org/blog/ --Mr. Saturday