internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Finding a decent rental (quickly!)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chad Ingham <wap AT visi.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Finding a decent rental (quickly!)
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:28:40 -0500

I currently live in a townhome apartment complex called Williamsburg Manor.  It's in Cary but it's a great location from the perspective that pretty much everything you need is located within a half mile radius.  It's relatively inexpensive but the apartments are spacious and kept in good shape.

Here's the info if you're interested:
1248 Donaldson Drive
(919) 467-1843
Chadwick Ingham
Perfect Storm, Inc.
(919) 434-1314
chad.ingham AT perfectstorm.biz

John Beimler wrote:
quotation from Jake Greene <jakegreene AT gmail.com> [on 041113 10:26]:

Are you looking for a short- or long-term rental?

Looking for a year or less, but I'd be OK with a year lease.

Peace.

john
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/