internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re:This list use to be fun

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joe Komenda <komejo AT komejo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re:This list use to be fun
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:11:58 -0500

This list really changed a lot during my hiatus. Seems much more divisive and political, not really fun anymore. A pity, that.

I blame republicans. :-P

Se ya in the funny papers!
http://komejo.com/comic/

Joe K
=-=-=-=

DonBartholf AT aol.com wrote:
We all have opinions. What a boring place this would be if we all thought alike. I welcome and look forward to the diversity of opinion as well as the info on this list. Lately - it has become less of a presentation of ideas and cool Internet stuff to more a presentation of insults. Does the world really need that?

I propose we let these threads end, that we put away our flame throwers and asbestos undies, and consider important matters such as where to meet in December.

Don Bartholf