internetworkers - [internetworkers] Folks - This list use to be fun

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Folks - This list use to be fun
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:29:14 EST

We all have opinions.
What a boring place this would be if we all thought alike.
I welcome and look forward to the diversity of opinion as well as the info on this list.
Lately - it has become less of a presentation of ideas and cool Internet stuff to more a presentation of insults.
Does the world really need that?

I propose we let these threads end, that we put away our flame throwers and asbestos undies, and consider important matters such as where to meet in December.

Don Bartholf