internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Advanced voting is crowded in CH

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Advanced voting is crowded in CH
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:44:22 -0400

Thomas Beckett wrote:

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

I went to vote early this afternoon in Carrboro and found no parking spaces and people lined up down the street. I wonder if this means there's going to be a record turnout on Nov. 2nd, or just that everyone's voting early instead?

Good thing they limit you to once per day!

I planned to work from home on Tuesday and go up to vote whenever
the line gets low. Maybe everyone will vote early and I can just
zoom through the line. It will be odd to have someone else in line
since I can walk in right up to the counter during most elections.
It is nice to live just down the street from the polling place.
I don't see the big advantage to early voting. Will it make all
the assholes stop calling us?

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.