internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Advanced voting is crowded in CH

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Advanced voting is crowded in CH
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:36:03 -0400

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
I went to vote early this afternoon in Carrboro and found no parking spaces and people lined up down the street. I wonder if this means there's going to be a record turnout on Nov. 2nd, or just that everyone's voting early instead?

Good thing they limit you to once per day!

Thomas "vote early and often" Beckett