internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Re: Jon Stewart on Crossfire

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Re: Jon Stewart on Crossfire
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:26:30 -0400

i gave up on CNN delivering me the news long ago.

i actually can't stomach any of the debate shows (shouting matches). i do
enjoy watching 'Bulls and Bears' on Saturday mornings for a debate on how
politics shapes the market. also sunday morning 'Meet the Press' is still a
decent dose of civil discourse... for now.