internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Boycott the local UPN and WB network station?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "stan briggs" <stan AT StanBriggs.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Boycott the local UPN and WB network station?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:52:06 -0400

Title: Message
did anyone else hear a story on NPR yesterday afternoon that the FCC had considered the request to block broadcasting the _special_ and had declined the request to block?

i think that it's now all up to our pressure on the advertisers.

here is the link to the NPR story (including audio) that broke the story. i can't find the follow-up, though.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4105645

stan