internetworkers - [internetworkers] speaking of fish

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] speaking of fish
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:00:49 -0400

In a different fish-related topic, I'm looking for a farm somewhere outside of the Triangle area with a good sized pond where I can take my girlfriend's son fishing. Something that's less than an hour drive would be great. Does anyone have any family, friends, connections that could hook me up. The optimal scenario would be to find a place that's out in the country and where I could go whenever I liked without having to coordinate with the property owner.

Thanks,
Rowland