internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] N&O Story on my NC House race

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] N&O Story on my NC House race
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:48:54 -0400

On Sep 28, 2004, at 9:21 AM, H. Wade Minter wrote:

"Internetworker makes good"

http://skiltechurl.com/dq03i3Z

If I'm in your district, I'll probably vote for you. Although your opponent does like "Henry V", and if it's the Kenneth Branagh version, I'd probably have to flip a coin to choose between a candidate who likes that version, and one who likes "Office Space." Though if you've ever re-enacted the fax machine destruction scene - and have the video to prove it - you'll clinch the deal.

I just moved (at the end of July) from between Wade Avenue and Glenwood Avenue to a house off Kaplan, near Athens Drive. But I didn't change my voter registration until last week. So I have no idea which district I'm in, and am trying to follow several elections at once.

If anybody knows where to find a map of precincts and districts in Wake County, send the link, please!

Cheers -

James Dasher
misterdasher dot com

[A] wise and frugal government...shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. --Thomas Jefferson