internetworkers - [internetworkers] *GASP* something technology-related!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] *GASP* something technology-related!!
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:38:48 -0400

hey INW --

I know we've seen some "graphical search engines" (a la kartoo.com) in the past, but this product ("Grokker2") promises to be your next generation graphical /browser/ tool. It sounds totally weird, but perhaps useful.

http://www.groxis.com/service/grok/gizmodo.html

Trying to see if anyone has taken the plunge with such a tool and what their impressions might be. I'm ready for my computer to be transformed into a "visual research and learning station." Just reading the news is getting old.

This link came from gizmodo.com, which some of you gadget-hounds might enjoy.
dave m.