internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] N&O Story on my NC House race

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] N&O Story on my NC House race
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:02:52 -0400

James Dasher wrote:

If I'm in your district, I'll probably vote for you. Although your opponent does like "Henry V", and if it's the Kenneth Branagh version, I'd probably have to flip a coin to choose between a candidate who likes that version, and one who likes "Office Space."

Kenneth Branagh played the self-obsessed blowhard Gilderoy Lockhart in "Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets". John Kerry's communications director is called Joe Lockhart. Joe Lockhart was put in touch with Bill Burkett by a CBS producer working for Dan Rather. Dan Rather (also known as Kenneth) may once have simulated oral sex on camera, using a red swingline stapler.
So there you have it.