internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Check Your Voter Registration

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Check Your Voter Registration
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:44:14 -0400

Since you asked, I'd suggest you get removed from the Wake County lists.
This is too important an election to let something like a little
effort on your part prevent you from voting. That is not a critical
statement, I'm just saying that you probably want to be sure it's
right.
Just my two cents.

Lyman Green