internetworkers - [internetworkers] August Meeting Confirmed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Craig Duncan" <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] August Meeting Confirmed
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:02:32 -0400 (EDT)

Last Augusts meeting at the Hibernian was so successful, I think we had
around 45 people show up, that we shall do it again this year. Next months
meeting will be on Thursday, Aug 8th at 6:30pm at the Hibernian on Kildare
Farm Road in Cary.

For those of you who havn't been to the Hibernian in Cary, it has a great
outdoor patio which has been reserved for INW's. The service last year was
stellar and I expect the same again. Great Irish pub grub with cool
Guiness and other draft ales, just the ticket for a hot summer evening.

Hope to see you all there

Where:
Hibernian Resturant & Pub - Cary
1144 Kildaire Farm Rd.