internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Makes Me Sick

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joe Komenda <komejo AT komejo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Makes Me Sick
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:04:10 -0400

Tom Boucher wrote:
Every once in a while you come across something that makes you sick to
your stomach.

This one is one of them:
http://www.brownequalsterrorist.com/artiststatement/index.php

I'm sick to my stomach too, from all the whining and paranoia.
[snip]

Did you even fucking read it
[snip]

I'll admit to missing the small 'Click Here To Continue>>' link at the bottom of the page. The story is 5 pages long, and really descends into a revolting police state saga after page one.

"If he wasn't doing anything wrong he didn't have anything to worry about." is to my eye the same as 'The innocent have nothing to fear', and is really one of the things we must fear the most.

Joe Komenda