internetworkers - [internetworkers] virtual fax?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] virtual fax?
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:17:45 -0400

Can anyone recommend a good virtual fax service? I'm starting a small business and have an occasional need to receive a fax. I even had a fax machine, but its been years since I've had a land line to plug it into. I'm trying to avoid that kind of expense. Are there any good services out there lately? TIA

TaB