internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers][rant] ...now McD's

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers][rant] ...now McD's
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:37:24 -0400 (EDT)

Trust me, I abhor McDonald's and the rest of corporate America, but on
such matters I side with Darwin (in favor of McD's, Philip Morris, and
Smith&Wesson). Stupidity is no excuse for compensation. A hot cup of
coffee is a hot cup of coffee, regardless of the exact measurement in
Centigrades or Kelvins. I don't know about you, but I would *never* put a
cup of hot coffee between my legs, even if I believed it wasn't *that*
hot. We should be letting these people eliminate themselves from the gene
pool; instead, we're giving them money for it.

-Alan

In reference to Joe Komenda's message: