internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] digital video recorder, digital camera

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] digital video recorder, digital camera
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:11:25 -0400

For a still camera, I *love* my Canon S200 Digital ELPH. It's *only* a 2 MP one, but they now come up to 4 or 5 MP I think...

However, the movie mode on the S200 only goes up to 30 seconds at the lowest resolution, and just something like 5 seconds on the higher...

Check this out though: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001ELYP0/002-1701912 -9844821?v=glance

~ian