internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The Terminal, a true story!!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Ruth Suehle" <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The Terminal, a true story!!!
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:06:37 -0400

> And I thought the INS was bad!
> http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a990820.html
> http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0621/p11s02-almo.html

There's also a snopes page about him -
http://www.snopes.com/travel/airline/airport.htm - and a million articles
since the movie came out. I first read about him a few years ago, so when I
went to Paris last year, I didn't know what he looked like, but I hoped I'd
somehow see and recognize him. Like my own little personal celebrity hunt.
:-D Then the trailers for The Terminal came out, and I thought it sounded
like a cute movie, but not quite his story. Then I heard it was supposed to
be. I guess that's why they call it "based on" instead of "the story of"!
There have been a few documentaries about him as well.

Ruth