internetworkers - [internetworkers] Need teacher for two classes for Cedar Grove

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Rhonda Owen <ROwen AT co.orange.nc.us>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Need teacher for two classes for Cedar Grove
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:51:50 -0400 (EDT)

To InterNetWorkers list:

Rhonda Owen is looking for someone to teach classes at Cedar Grove Branch
Library (http://www.co.orange.nc.us/library/cedargrove/). See her message
below. There are handouts for the classes (step-by-step instructions) at
http://www.rtpnet.org/comp/ -- top left.

I've taught these classes many times and they are a lot of fun.

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)