internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Non-profit donor-management/membership/fundraising software

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • Cc: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Matthew Latterell <matthew AT netcorps-nc.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Non-profit donor-management/membership/fundraising software
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:07:34 -0400 (EDT)

Jeremy,

I've been away from e-mail for most of June. I just scanned the Internet
Workers archive and saw your request, but I didn't see any responses.

See information about Up & Running at
http://rtpnet.org/pipermail/techcoop-list/2004/000166.html .
Matthew Latterell is Executive Director of NetCorps, an organization to
help nonprofits, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind you getting in touch
with him. (I'm copying Matthew.)

[TechCoop is a loose collaboration of some local nonprofit technology
assistance organizations -- see www.rtpnet.org/techcoop and the summary of
the first meeting at
http://rtpnet.org/pipermail/techcoop-list/2003/000001.html ]

Also check out TechSoup.org .

And http://www.rtpnet.org/tech/ provides links to lots of resources for
assisting nonprofits.

And one last link -- RTPnet hosts e-mail lists, Web sites, etc. for
nonprofits. See http://www.rtpnet.org/rtpnet/services.shtml

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)